ABOUT USPETE SOLIS COLLISION CENTER, YOUR PREMIER CHOICE FOR AUTO BODY REPAIR IN EL PASO.
Over 47 years ago, Pete Solis Jr. wanted to create a collision repair shop that delivered quality work and friendly service. After many years of managing a dealer-owned body shop, Pete retired. During his six months of retirement, he decided he could not play golf every day.
Thus, Pete Solis Collision Center opened on January 2, 2012.
The success of our business has been simple: we passionately insist on precision and uncompromising when it comes to craftsmanship and using only first-class equipment, products and materials on our client’s automobiles. Staying on top means changing. So, staying abreast of what is to come in the future of the auto industry is one of our priorities. Customer satisfaction is ALWAYS guaranteed!
- An active Miner fan and supporter of UTEP Athletics
- An inductee of the El Paso Boxing Hall of Fame (2000)
- An Inductee of the El Paso Athletic Hall of Fame Multisport (2011)
- An inductee of the El Paso All Sports Hall of Fame (2012)
- An inductee of the El Paso Fast Pitch Hall of Fame 2014
- A Board Member of Pan American Golf Association
- A Board Member of Vista Hills Country Club
- A member of the North American Repair Counsel
Pete loves El Paso and supports many local activities throughout the borderland.