47 years ago, Pete Solis Jr. wanted to create a collision repair shop that delivered quality work and friendly service. After many years of managing a dealer-owned body shop, Pete retired. During his six months of retirement he decided he could not play golf every day.
Thus, Pete Solis Collision opened on January 2, 2012.
The success of our business has been simple: we passionately insist on precision and uncompromising when it comes to craftsmanship and using only first-class equipment, products and materials on our client’s automobiles. Staying on top means changing, so staying abreast of what is to come in the future of the auto industry in is one of our priorities. Customer satisfaction is ALWAYS guaranteed!
- An active Miner fan and supporter of UTEP Athletics
- An inductee of the El Paso Boxing Hall of Fame (2000)
- An inductee of the El Paso All Sports Hall of Fame (2012)
- A Board Member of Pan American Golf Association
- A Board Member of Vista Hills Country Club
- A member of the North American Repair Counsel
Pete loves El Paso and supports many local activities throughout the border land.